What You Can Expect
There are no needles, no incisions, and no recovery time needed. Cryo Body Sculpting works by applying cold and hot temperatures where excess body fat is placed. This low risk procedure works by freezing the fat cells which kills them, and you eliminate them through your lymphatic system (your urine). This new effective treatment removes the fat permanently, leaving you with amazing results!
The heat firms and tightens loose wrinkled skin as well as tone and sculpt body, The excess body fat is then passed through the body during its normal course of detoxification.
Cryo Body Fat Reduction treatments are five to twenty treatment sessions, administered over a two-week period of time. For added results, discuss additional Cryotherapy treatments with your technician. Cryo Body Sculpting is completely non-invasive, and has never shown any recorded side effects. During the procedure, clients generally feel little cold to nothing.
After completion of the two-week protocol, clinical trials resulted in an average of 3.64 inches lost; with some clients losing as much as 9 inches. Many clients do not see noticeable results until after the last session. Don’t get discouraged and stay with the protocol. As with any procedure, results will be and maybe more dramatic from one client to the next.
When starting your treatments, you will be placed in a room and you will:
- Remove your clothes, leaving your undergarments, shorts, tank top or bathing suit on, and lay down on the table and be covered with a towel.
- The technician will direct the Cryo machine at the target areas.
- Each treatment is 20-60 minutes depending on treated area.
- For best results, it’s critical to schedule your appointments every other week for fat reduction sessions. For cellulite schedule once every week and for all other services schedule treatment for 2 to 3x a week.
Cryo Body Sculpting sessions are a clinically proven, non-invasive body contouring technique to remove fat and reduce inches. There are no known negative side effects from Cryotherapy treatments; however, clients with certain medical conditions should not be treated with Cryotherapy.
Patients with the following conditions should NOT be treated:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Severe Raynaud’s or Severe Allergy to Cold
- Progressive Diseases (MS, ALS, Parkinson’s, Neuropathy)
- Active Cancer
- Lymphatic Disorders
- Uncontrolled Diabetes or Diabetes-related complications
- Severe Kidney or Liver Disease
- Bacterial and viral infections of the skin
- Wound healing disorders
- Circulatory disorders
- Varicose Veins
- Surgery in the past 6 months
- Pacemaker/metal implants at treatment area
- Active/Severe Eczema, rashes, or dermatitis
- Use of topical antibiotics in desired treatment area
- Silicone/other implants in desired treatment area
- Mesh inserts in the desired treatment area
- Irremovable body piercings in the desired treatment area
- Face cannot be done if you have had Botox within 30 days or Filler within 90 days
Clients suffering from basal metabolic disorder (i.e. hypothyroid) need to be stable in order to ensure positive results.
If you have a cold, fever or otherwise compromised health it is best to postpone treatment until you are feeling better.
Cryo T- Shock will optimize Zerona results.
Clients who have undergone liposuction will have varied results due to fat cells having been previously removed.